Very often, residents of Arabic countries ask the question of whether it is possible to make a deposit on the Binomo trading platform using a bank card. What other top-up methods are available for residents of these countries? Below is an instruction on how to replenish accounts for residents of Arabic countries.
1.Click on the “Deposit” button in the right top corner.
2. Choose your country in the “Сountry” section and select “VISA”, “MasterCard/Maestro” method.
3. Сhoose the amount to deposit.
4. Fill in your bank card details and click on the ”Pay” button.
5. Confirm the payment with a one-time password code received in an SMS message.
6. If the payment was successful you will be redirected to the following page with the amount of the payment, date and transaction ID indicated:
You can also use additional methods of making a deposit, namely electronic wallets. ADDITIONAL PAYMENT METHODS DEPEND ON THE TRADER’S COUNTRY.
Can I deposit with a card that isn’t mine?
Using payment methods that don’t belong to you is prohibited by the Client Agreement. You should only deposit and withdraw to cards and wallets that are officially yours.
You can use a non-personalized card (a card without a name on it) if it’s been issued for you. With this type of card, you should still enter your real name when ordering payment.
Is that safe to send you funds?
It’s totally safe if you deposit through the “Cashier” section on the Binomo platform (“Deposit” button in the top right corner). We only cooperate with trusted payment service providers that comply with security and personal data protection standards, such as 3-D Secure or the PCI standard used by Visa.
In some cases, when making a deposit, you’ll be redirected to our partners’ websites. For example, when you top up your account with cryptocurrency, you will see the CoinPayments user interface. Don’t worry. If you’re depositing through “Cashier”, it’s completely safe to fill in your personal data and send funds to CoinPayments or other payment service providers.